Infections that are transmitted from one person to another through sexual contact are known as Sexually transmitted infections(STI’s). Some of the sexually transmitted infections are HIV, Genital warts, Gonorrhoea, Chlamydia, etc.
Symptoms of Sexually transmitted infection
Some of the symptoms caused due to sexually transmitted infection are as follows:
- Uncomfortable or pain during peeing
- Rashes around the genital parts
- Vaginal bleeding
- Discharge from Vagina, penis or anus which is unusual
Causes of Sexually transmitted infection
- Fungi or Virus
Prevention of Sexually transmitted infection
Some of the prevention steps from Sexually transmitted infection are as follows:
- Use latex condoms while having sex
- Wash before and after having intercourse
- Do not share towels or underclothes
- Try not to have sex with your partner, until your infection is cured on consultation with the doctor.
Treatment for Sexually transmitted infection
Every sexually transmitted infection cannot be cured. Few infections can be treated by the use of antibiotics and for a few other infections, the treatment is limited to reduce the symptoms. If you observe and come across the symptoms of sexually transmitted infections that are mentioned above, you can consult with Mrs. Sarah Hussain, the leading female gynaecologist in London. Request a call for treatment.